Wed, Jan 19|
Thought Leadership On LinkedIn -- BizHack Marketing Masterclass
Time & Location
Jan 19, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
About the event
The Community Fund of North Miami-Dade has partnered with BizHack for their #BizHackLive Digital Marketing Master Class Series.
This one-hour interactive workshop will reveal your content marketing strengths and weaknesses and provide an immediate roadmap for thought leadership on social media platforms including LinkedIn. Sheryl Cattell, course creator and lead instructor for the LinkedIn Business Edge™, will walk you step-by-step through the Thought Leadership Pyramid™, BizHack's proven process to establish a thought leadership focus in your market. She'll provide real-life examples of how to put each element into practice. And you'll take a live assessment to get your TLP Score™.
This series is perfect for small- to medium-sized businesses limited in time, money, and expertise. The average participant in BizHack's Thought Leadership Pyramid training program is able to increase their Social Selling Index by 50% and their appearances in search results by 90% using this proven methodology.
The topics covered in the webinar include:
- Your Social Selling Index and what it means
- Your business story and story of me and why it matters
- Identifying your ideal target customer and finding them online
- How to use keywords and hashtags to get discovered
- Social listening to enter the fray
- Understanding the competition
- Taking your unique stand
- Getting noisy to increase your reach and impact as a thought leader
Reserve once and you will get access to all three session